A UNESCO world heritage site and truly a natural wonder - Halong Bay is made up of over 3000 limestone karsts that soar skyward out of calm emerald waters. Within the islands of the Bay there are hundreds of beautiful caves, including many famous names such as Thien Cung, Dau Go, Sung Sot, Tam Cung and Bo Nau. Some of them are archaeological sites retaining tangible archaeological evidence of Soi Nhu and Ha Long prehistoric cultures such as Soi Nhu, Me Cung, Tien Ong, Thien Long, Hang Trong, and Trinh Nu caves.
Trip code: HC-PCK2011-05
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong - Cat Ba
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
There is no hidden cost when doing tour with us and we always try to upgrade the services (Hotels, Boat, Meals...) for you when and where possible.
Day 1: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Cat Ba
Leaving Ha Noi Capital in the early morning, our drive would reach Ha Long City at around 11:30 AM. Boarding on cruise we would be served lunch while boat is riding to islands. During afternoon we would pay the visit to Sung Sot cave, fishing village, swimming and relaxing on boat. Arriving Cat Ba Island before the dark where you would spend the first night in the hotel.
Day 2: Cat Ba National Park and Kayaking
The very second morning, we would take the drive to Cat Ba National Park before getting on boat to discover Lan Ha Bay, Monkey Island and time available for swimming or rowing kayaking. Backing to Cat Ba Hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Cat Ba - Ha Long - Ha Noi
After breakfast we would take the back trip to Ha Long Bay and having lunch onboard. Chance to contemplate seascapes is available on the cruise back to the Tourist Wharf of Ha Long. Afterwards, we would hop on drive return to Ha Noi. Time of arrival is around 16:00 then finishing the trip.
- Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only
- Compulsory meals & peak days surcharge to be advised at the time of booking
- All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
- Ground operator reserved the right to amend or adjust itinerary to match with real situation
- Accommodation in twin/double share at hotels selected including breakfast
- Transfer by private air-conditioned car (van, bus...) as per program
- English speaking guide for each area as being requested
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
- Breakfast (B); Lunches (L) & Dinner (D) as being mentioned
- Vietnam domestic flights/economy class as program including all tax
- Government taxes (VAT…)
- International arrival & departure flight & airport tax
- Insurance, drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned