This 2-day-trip allows us to explore Halong Bay with the Calypso Cruiser, one of the finest cruises in Halong Bay. The vessel featuring 12 deluxe cabins furnished in traditional Vietnamese style. The trip definitely would be your experience of lifetime.
On the way to Halong city enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
We wish to value your experience for any moments. Have a great time exploring the paradise of islands with our team!
Trip code: HC08
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Duration: 2 days / 1 nights
There is no hidden cost when doing tour with us and we always try to upgrade the services (Hotels, Boat, Meals...) for you when and where possible.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
In the morning from 8:00 to 8:30 you will be picked - up at your appointed hotel in Hanoi. Then we start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay. Along the way we will pass the green scenery of the Red river Delta and having a tea break about half way.
At noon time: 12:00 to 12:30 we will arrive the Halong tourist wharf where we embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing then check in our cabin.
At 13:00 we will savor a delectable lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner, to name a few.
Around 15:30 we will visit one of the largest and the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, the Amazing Cave. Where we have chance to see thousand of stalactites and stalactites with many color and shapes those definitely stir your imagination.
Around 17:30 we will stop at Titop Beach. Where we have chance to go swimming, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay from the bird–eye-view point or just relax as the sun starts to set
Enjoy cooking class on the cruiser.
Our dinner will be severed at 19:00. In the evening we can socialize with other guests or just laze around. Overnight on board.
A double room on Calypso Cruise HalongTwin room on Calypso Cruise Halong BayConnecting room is very suitable for family vacation on Halong Bay
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
We start our day early from 06:00 – 07:00 we can go swimming, exercise or photo opportunities.
At 07:00 we have breakfast at sunrise. Then we can get our hand on some kayaking and visiting Luon cave (the Hallow cave). We then check out our cabin and then head back to the Harbor. We disembark Calypso Cruiser at around 11: 00. We then get in our van and transfer back to back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16:30
- Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only
- Compulsory meals & peak days surcharge to be advised at the time of booking
- All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
- Ground operator reserved the right to amend or adjust itinerary to match with real situation
- Accommodation in twin/double share at hotels selected including breakfast
- Transfer by private air-conditioned car (van, bus...) as per program
- English speaking guide for each area as being requested
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
- Breakfast (B); Lunches (L) & Dinner (D) as being mentioned
- Vietnam domestic flights/economy class as program including all tax
- Government taxes (VAT…)
- International arrival & departure flight & airport tax
- Insurance, drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned
|< Prev||Next >|