The cruise has a great harmony of its style, decoration, and set up. Plus to that the Princess Junk has a team of well trained and enthusiastic crew always at our service. All of that will ensure we will have a memorable private journey in Halong Bay.
Trip code: HC18
Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Duration: 2 days / 1 nights
There is no hidden cost when doing tour with us and we always try to upgrade the services (Hotels, Boat, Meals...) for you when and where possible.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Welcome on board
Meals (.../L/D) + Guide
In the morning we will be pciked up from our appointed hotel in Hanoi. It takes us 3 and half hour to go to Halong Bay. Along the way we will have a short break at a humanity canter. We arrive at Hon Gai/ Ha Long, transfer to our junk, then have a break and photo shooting. We will check in our Princess junk and then enjoy welcome drink and cruise briefing. We will have our traditional Vietnamese lunch while start cruising
At 13.30 we will have option for cruise program and excursions
- A fantastic cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Pass through extraordinary shaped-islands while getting to Vong Vieng area
- Enjoy sunbathing onboard with cool drinks
At around 15.30 we will discover Vong Vieng fishing village by Kayak. We will get back to Junk. Take rest in deluxe cabin. Enjoy the sunset.
At 19.30 our private dinner will be served on board
From 21.00 we will have our at leisure time to do some of the option as follow:
- Enjoy chatting at private Bar
- Enjoy night fishing
- Enjoy Vietnamese music
Overnight on the Princess Junk
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay Cruising - Hanoi
Meals (B/L/...) + Guide
Today we will get up to do some options as:
- Early risers enjoy the sunrise
- Enjoy the breath - taking beauty of the rocky islands.
- Enjoy bird singing, cicadas chirping, gentle lapping of waves
- Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze.
From 7.30 to 11.00 we will have some A-la-cart meal. (Breakfast and Lunch will be served from 7.30 to 11.00. The Chef is willing to serve any dishes in the menu as required)
At 8.15 we will start optional cruise program and excursions
- A morning cruise around the magnificent scenery
- Explore Ba Cua beach.
- Enjoy swimming and relaxing there
- Enjoy cool drinks on the beach
At around 9.15 we will get back to junk and return Hon Gai pier. During that time we will arrange luggage and check-out cabin. Around 12.00 we arrive Hon Gai wharf, say fare well to our crew and transfer back to Hanoi.
In special trip for honey moon couple, wedding anniversary or on any special occasions we would love to offers some extra services on cruise as follow:
- Welcome Champagne
- Warmly Greetings with Flowers
- A Cake, A Bottle of Red Wine, Candles, 2 Bottles of Water, Fresh Fruits and Flowers in Cabin on arrival
- Tea and Coffee all the time
- Special Meals with Imperial Cuisine
- Cocktail on the first Dinner in complimentary
- A Special Gift
- Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only
- Compulsory meals & peak days surcharge to be advised at the time of booking
- All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
- Ground operator reserved the right to amend or adjust itinerary to match with real situation
Private transportation with A/C
Tea & Coffee
Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
Vietnamese Lunch and Dinner, European Breakfast (Brunch): (Meal codes are: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= Dinner)
Onboard Insurance (we still recommend you to have your own insurance
Visa & visa fees
Personal expenses such as: Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills.
Tips and gratuities
Personal Expenses and Services
All service not mentioned above
Bank fee charge (Payment made by credit cards)