You and your family have a plan to spend your holidays somewhere, and you start searching on the internet. Finally, you decide to choose Vietnam. You are right. Vietnam becomes one of the most favoured destinations in the world nowadays.
However, too many Vietnam tour packages offered on the internet may make you confused because of the wide range of prices, destinations, services, etc. Moreover, as a smart traveler, you do not want to be stuffy into a very strict tour itinerary, vice versa, you want to stay here a little bit longer, stay there a little bit shorter, or you do not want to spend a night at a boring hotel, but you want to have a home stay with an ethnic family instead, etc.
We understand those needs of yours. It is the reason why we made this “Self-Made Tour” Service. What is the concept of the “Self-Made Tour” Service? It is so simple. You know all your needs, and make your own itinerary with/or without our support.
To make a tour plan in Vietnam, you should learn several things as follows.
1. Vietnam cities and provinces. You can find it here: http://lechan.info/Vietnam-Provinces/
2. Beautiful landscapes there. You can find it here: http://lechan.info/Vietnam-Landscape/
3. Distances between Vietnam Travel Destinations. How lucky, we have already prepared it for you. You can find it here: http://lechan.info/Travel-tips/driving-distances-between-vietnam-travel-destinations.lechan
4. Hotels. You can check and book the best hotels with the best price here: http://lechan.info/Vietnam-Hotels/
5. International flights and domestic flights you can check here: http://lechan.info/Flights/smart-flight-booking.lechan
7. Read our sample tours, suggestions, and travel FAQs. Sample tour is found here: http://lechan.info/Vietnam-Tours/ Suggestion is found here: http://lechan.info/Travel-tips/some-things-you-should-not-miss.lechan Travel FAQs is found here: http://lechan.info/Get-helps-from-friends/faqs.lechan
8. Create your own trip plan
9. Apply for Vietnam Visa. You can find here http://lechan.info/Get-helps-from-friends/faqs.lechan the useful information about Vietnam Visa
10. Book all the necessary services
11. Enjoy your holidays with you family, or friends
12. If you find it difficult to book all the services, just simply send us your self-made itinerary, we will do it for you. Please mail to: email@example.com
To help you to have an overview on prices in Vietnam, we would like to list some standard quotations here. However, kindly be noticed that, prices are varied due to high/low season, and capacities.
1. Hotels/Hostels/Home-stay: from USD 5,- to USD 200,-
2. Meals: from USD 5,- to USD 25,-. Buffet All you can eat, normally from USD 15,- exclusive of drinks
3. Transportation by bus: USD 3,- to USD 5,- per 100 km, air-conditioned
4. Domestic flights, from USD 70,- to USD 150,-
5. International flights to Vietnam, from USD 600,- (from Germany to Vietnam)
6. Cruises: USD 100,- to USD 200,- per Cabin per night
7. Tips. Normally tipping is not common in Vietnam. But you still do this if you like. USD 1,- is okayed. But if you would like to tip more, it does not matter. ;)